"And then.... there are other ways to go about handling your 'affairs'... easy and uncomplicated ways, depending on YOUR individual circumstance and situation"
.
NOTE - - - Copy and paste each article into a word processor, print, and place in a 3-ring binder for your family - - -

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

#2....the other ways

In my situation, I have no property other than older model vehicles. I have no other real assets, aside from money, so my so called estate is easy to manage.

But there are so many other little things to think about and consider when “getting our affairs in order”; tiny things we would not even contemplate.

So based on that, I share with you what I have compiled for my family, so that they will know how to proceed and take care of the “little things” after I am gone...things that otherwise they might not even have an inkling about.


I recommend printing out all the information that I will share and putting each page into acid free sheet protectors and then into a binder for your family.