"And then.... there are other ways to go about handling your 'affairs'... easy and uncomplicated ways, depending on YOUR individual circumstance and situation"
.
NOTE - - - Copy and paste each article into a word processor, print, and place in a 3-ring binder for your family - - -

Friday, October 10, 2008

#5...Letter to your children, as part of your binder

(example)

Dear Family,

I believe in advanced preparation when it comes to the matter of “putting our affairs in order.” We never know when it will be our time to leave this life.

So I have made you all copies of my “Upon My Death”, as I call it. This binder has been initially prepared for __________, because he/she will have to handle most of the preparations, and I wanted to help make it easier for him/her. But I wanted all of you to have a copy so that you will all know of my requests, what is involved, and what will happen.

Perhaps this guide can help to give you ideas in your own preparations.

Now that I have let you know what these pages are all about…..I don’t want you to be upset. As of today I feel just fine and am not aware of any major problems with my health.

I love you all very much,

___________________

Date prepared __________