"And then.... there are other ways to go about handling your 'affairs'... easy and uncomplicated ways, depending on YOUR individual circumstance and situation"
.
NOTE - - - Copy and paste each article into a word processor, print, and place in a 3-ring binder for your family - - -

Thursday, November 6, 2008

#7...Contents of this binder

CONTENTS OF THIS BINDER
Prepared date _______________

(example)


“UPON MY DEATH” ---- I, ______________________ have previously prepared this binder to emotionally help in all the preparations and business matters that will be necessary after my death. I have gone over these instructions carefully, so as to cover every conceivable item that needs to be taken care of. I have done this out of love and consideration for my family…to help somewhat in lifting a burden for them at a difficult time in their life.



There are 4 parts to this binder:


Part 1…”My funeral arrangements”, as per my desire and request. Also included is an obituary notice and photo for newspapers.

Part 2…”Immediate financial things to take care of”. Also, a paper stating my important “legal” information, a copy of my “Last Will and Testament”, a copy of “General Power of Attorney”, and a copy of my medical “Living Will”.

Part 3…”Urgent things to take care of right after the funeral”.


Part 4…”Miscellaneous things to do after the urgent things”, such as bills and my belongings.