"And then.... there are other ways to go about handling your 'affairs'... easy and uncomplicated ways, depending on YOUR individual circumstance and situation"
.
NOTE - - - Copy and paste each article into a word processor, print, and place in a 3-ring binder for your family - - -

Thursday, December 18, 2008

#11...Funeral Service Program

What I would like put on the funeral service program paper:

(example)


1…I would like the attached photo of me to be put on the front cover.

2…I would like the attached poem put on the back.

3…Program details: _____________________________
______________________________________________



Comments/talks by my children or others: _____________________________
____________________________________________________________


Songs by _______________

Prayers by ____________________

Dedication of Grave by ______________